The following documents must be submitted with your on-line application:
A resume of your work experience and other related experience that is relevant to your desire to pursue the selected degree programme. Applicants should include contact information of their employer.
- Two (2) Referee Reports (Two academic referee reports are preferred but in certain circumstances one academic referee report and one work referee report could be accepted).
- Signed copy of the Application Receipt (required for all online applications). Please note that this page is presented after you select the ‘Application is Complete’ button.
- Birth Certificate (not required for UWI graduates)
Legal Affidavit or deed poll if your present name is different from that on your Birth Certificate
Marriage Certificate (where applicable)
- Professional Certificates/Diplomas obtained from institutions other than UWI
- Official Transcripts (for non-UWI graduates. Please note that these must be sent directly from the granting institution).
Transcripts and referee reports must be sent directly to the University. All other documents may be submitted through the Open Campus Country Sites. Applicants are requested to take the originals and a copy to the nearest Site office where their original documents will be notarized and scanned then sent to the Recruitment, Admissions and Registration Department. Please note that the University reserves the right to request the original documents. PLEASE NOTE THAT FORMER STUDENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST INDIES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TRANSCRIPTS.
Transcripts and Referee Reports must be submitted to: The Assistant Registrar
Recruitment, Admissions and Registration Department
Office of the Campus Registrar
The University of the West Indies, Open Campus
Esmond D. Ramesar Centre
Trinidad and Tobago
Fax: (868) 663-4919