Return-to-Work Phased Action Plan (RTWPAP)
- Due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, creating an exact timeline for resuming “normal” operations is not feasible. The Open Campus will therefore implement a phased ‘return to work process’ and shall continue to monitor applicable government and UWI Guidelines to advise and monitor the phased and flexible RTWAP process.
- The RTWPAP details arrangements for the phased approach for staff members’ return to work and is a dynamic and evolving document which will be updated periodically as the ‘phased return to office’ unfolds.
- To ensure the health and safety of all staff, staff members’ return to the physical office space will be guided by staff members’ personal comorbidity and other circumstances. Staff members are therefore required to discuss and seek approval for any personal limitations which militates against their safe return to the office.
- An employee who tests positive for COVID-19 after the office reopens shall immediately advise their Head of Site and must NOT return to the office until they have been cleared by a medical practitioner.
- In instances where the national (or local district) COVID-19 cases increase, a decision regarding the continued operation of the physical Site will be immediately revisited by the Site Head and the Director, OCCS.
EMPLOYEES AND VISITORS SCREENING AND SANITIZING PROTOCOLS
- All staff and visitors entering the Site shall undergo mandatory temperature checks and hand sanitizing procedures by the security personnel before gaining access to the compound.
Prepared by OCCS