Open Campus Graduation Selfie Video Contest Rules
Theme: My OC journey to graduation
- The video should be shot selfie style and not professionally produced
- The video should be between 20-30 seconds in length
- The video should be submitted in MP4 format
- The video should not contain any copyrighted material unless it is owned by the student
- The video should be submitted via e-mail and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ OC Graduation Selfie Video Contest”
All entries must state the following information in the body of the e-mail:
- Student’s name
- Student’s ID#
- Country site assigned to
- Name of major/programme
- Title of video
- Total running time of video
The deadline for submission is 11:59 pm (Eastern Caribbean Time) on Monday, September 30, 2019. Winners will be announced by Friday, October 4, 2019.
Prizes will be awarded for the top three places in the contest.
Selection of winner
The videos will be posted on Open Campus Facebook page and fans will vote for the video that appeals to them the most. The video with the most likes and shares will be declared the winner.
The UWI Open Campus reserves the right to use all submitted videos in future promotions of its programmes.