- About UWI
1. “A Socio-Political and Religious Analysis of the State and Condition of Women after 100 Years of the Declaration of International Women’s Day”, Women’s Committee, Jamaica Confederation of Trade Unions, International Women’s Day: Celebrating 100 Years, Where are we Now? Kingston, Jamaica, March 3, 2011.
2. “Women’s Studies, Women and the Myth of Poverty Alleviation”, University of Guyana, Tain, Berbice, Guyana, January 21, 2011.
3. “Women and the Myth of Poverty Alleviation”, University of Guyana, Georgetown, Guyana, January 19, 2011.
4. Inaugural Distinguished Lecture Series, “Banks as Financiers in Small Island Economies: Where Does Development Fit?” The UWI Open Campus/National Bank of Dominica Lecture Series, Commonwealth of Dominica, May 29, 2008.
5. “Forever Indebted to Women: Union Women Confronting Globalisation”, Regional Lecture Series on Outstanding Caribbean Trade Union Women, Hugh Lawson Shearer Trade Union Education Institute/Consortium for Social Development and Research, The UWI Open Campus, Montserrat, May 15, 2008.
6. Inaugural Lecture, “Forever Indebted to Women”, Regional Lecture Series on Outstanding Caribbean Trade Union Women, The UWI School of Continuing Studies/Hugh Lawson Shearer Trade Union Education Institute, The UWI, St. Kitts/Nevis, November 1, 2007.