Registration & General Procedures
- To register for the test, candidates are required to pay a fee equivalent to BDS$50 / US$25.
- Payments should be made as instructed by your Open Campus Country Site.
- Candidates must bring their receipt and identification bearing a photograph (i.e. driver’s license, passport, UWI student ID card etc.) to the test centre on the day of the test.
- Candidates must write their name and their application ID number or UWI student ID number on the answer booklet provided.
- Test results will be sent to the Open Campus Country Sites.
ELPT Registration Form
Open Campus students interested in taking this test are required to register for it online through the Student Portal. You will find the registration form on the Student Portal under "Announcements".
Open Campus applicants interested in taking this test are required to register for it online through the Admissions Portal. You should login to the Admissions Portal, then click on the link under your application summary.
If you are not an Open Campus student or applicant and you are interested in taking this test, you are required to register for it online through the ELPT Form link below:
>> ELPT Form