Application Procedure (Trinidad & Tobago)
The University of the West Indies, Open Campus, Trinidad and Tobago invites applications for admission to our Pre-University programmes for academic year 2017/2018.
Due to our rolling application process, applicants are allowed to apply at any time throughout the year. However, your application will only be relevant to the following academic period.
Prospective students can download and complete the application form and submit together with the original and one photocopy of the supporting documents to an Open Campus location near you. The staff will certify the photocopies of your documents and return the originals to you. You must submit all the required documents in order to complete the application process.
1. Original birth certificate
2. Original academic certificates/grade slips
3. Original professional certificates/diplomas (where applicable)
4. Official Transcripts (Not applicable to persons with CSEC passes)
5. Original marriage certificate (where applicable)
6. Deed poll/Legal Affidavit if the present name is different from that on the Birth Certificate. (Each name must be spelt correctly and also correctly hyphenated, where necessary.)
7. Job Letter (where applicable)
Track Your Application
For your application status, please contact us at: 1-868-645-3127/8614/8645, 1-868-663-4885, 1-868-298-6912 / 6938 if you applied to Gordon Street (St Augustine), Port of Spain, Mayaro, Sangre Grande or Carapichaima.
For San Fernando and Point Fortin applicants, please contact 1-868-653-5996, 1-868-657-0942, 1-868-297-6683 / 6666 and 1-868-660-7637, 1-868-639-2679 / 2424, 1-868-298-9409 / 9418 for Tobago applicants.
Feedback available as early as one week from the date of your application.